Your new company
My client has a strong policy to retain their staff, organising monthly lunches for staff and continuing training and upskilling on new systems and engines. With a large workshop complete with air conditioning and fully set out room for rebuilds, they are a leading brand in the Heavy automotive industry and are always looking to talk to new, keen candidates.
Your new role
* Join a large, 30 strong team on either morning or afternoon shifts
* Complete basic maintenance as well as full repair and upgrades on a variety of trucks
* Work with both American and European Trucks
* Strive to learn and adapt to new work methods and join a social work space.
What you'll need to succeed
* Trade qualified Mechanic
* Great attitude and high level of work detail
* Basic industry tools
What you'll get in return
Along with an industry awarded rate, you will be more than just a number in this large, supportive family-based workshop. You will be a part of a team who reward attitude and pride in your work and strive to constantly challenge and teach you more on the engines and systems that evolve in this dynamic industry.
What you need to do now
If this role is of interest to you, please send in your resume and contact to Tomas Maine at Hays at Tomas.Main******@******.au + click to reveal or call (03) ****4222 + click to reveal