- Canberra Location
- Permanent Opportunity
- NV1 clearance is must
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Storage Consultant for a permanent opportunity.
Key role responsibilities:
- Works within a team with little supervision as an established system / product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration or interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
- Assist with the Development, Design and creation or proposal for Storage solutions.
- Act as an internal consultant to provide direction on a variety of operational, procedural, and system interface issues.
- Perform analysis, system enhancements and administration tasks.
- Pro-active incident monitoring and resolution within area of responsibility.
- Identify areas for process improvement and efficiency gains.
- Awareness and adherence to service delivery processes and methods.
- Requirement for On-Call.
To be successful for this role:
- Relevant SAN and NAS experience including design, implementation and support.
- Experience with Nutanix and NetApp Storage solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot IO performance and monitor disk usage.
- Working knowledge of data protection and DR site replication
- Sound understanding of data security and encryption concepts.
- Ability to perform hardware replacements and firmware upgrades.
- Ability to produce documentation such as high level designs, as built documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Experience of ITIL methodologies to a foundation level.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.