Crowe is part of Findex, Australasia’s leading provider of financial and accounting services to businesses and individuals. We have a comprehensive network of over 110 offices across Australasia located in regional, rural and metropolitan areas and a team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff. We have affiliations to our global network Crowe Global, which is ranked amongst the top 10 global audit and accounting networks.
To our clients, we are the relationship that they can count on - large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills - and small enough to provide the personal touch.
Innovators. Collaborators. Game Changers. Risk Takers.
Due to the continued growth of our Perth audit client base, an exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Auditor to join our team in Perth. This role will suit to someone who is delivery focused, enjoys working across a variety of industries, has a positive attitude and is looking to improve their skills and competencies through self-development.
This is a permanent, full-time position which offers the successful individual unique career progression opportunities. Our Audit & Assurance division is large, diverse and growing. We provide audit and assurance services to a wide range of organisations in the Perth region including ASX listed companies, multi-nationals, SMEs, local government and NFPs, where you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients, advise and make a real impact.
With a focus on growth across the organisation, you will be able to further develop your career as you are presented with opportunities that will challenge and stretch you.
- Client Contact - establish relationships with key client contacts and provide regular communication with our clients to confirm progress and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
- Staff management - assist and perform mentoring of junior audit team members, plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior audit team members, monitor adherence to budget.
- Technical - assist with the planning of audits assignments, performing work in accordance with Crowe Horwath audit and assignment procedures. Prepare draft reports (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager and understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the client’s business.
- Organisational - provide regular progress reports to the manager including identifying and discussing with manager any issues and agree and complete appropriate actions. Ensure deadlines are met and be able to work on several different assignments simultaneously.
- Personal development - attendance on internal and external training courses.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Accounting related degree and completed or working towards CA, CPA qualification or equivalent
- Ideally 3 years auditing experience, and demonstrating sound knowledge of the financial reporting and auditing standards
- Customer focused with the ability to develop respectful and productive relationships, whilst being able to influence
- Commercial awareness with the ability to recognise key business drivers and the commercial pressures affecting the client.
- Scepticism, rigorous analysis, including Microsoft Excel skills, and sound judgement;
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work
- Ability to lead and develop people
- Personable, professional, positive and pro-active
If you are interested in joining Crowe Horwath, please apply with your cover letter and resume. Find out more