Sales Executive Kao Salon
Are you a great sales executive looking for that next step in your career?
Kao is a leading global organisation in the Hair/Beauty & Home Care industries, with over 130 years experience in creating innovative solutions for customers, this business will continue to expand. Kao has a unique opportunity for an experienced and dynamic sales executive to join our salon professional division, Goldwell/KMS looking after our customers in the Sutherland Shire and regional NSW & ACT.
This role reporting into the NSW State Sales Manager, is a sales role primarily supporting the assigned territory, servicing existing customers, and developing new opportunities. Working closely with the education team on growing customers through business development practices. This role requires travel throughout regional NSW and ACT.
Core functions of this role will include:
- Working with key salons on growing and developing their businesses.
- Targeting and acquiring new business.
- Achievement of set sales targets and budgets for account portfolio.
- Execution of new product launches to achieve organisational targets.
- Partnering with the education team on business development opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Drivers license and well maintained vehicle
- Previous demonstrated sales executive experience (min 2-3 years).
- Hair/beauty category experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent customer development ability.
- Business acumen and financial agility.
- Relationship development skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Previous salon industry experience helpful but not essential.
- Strong software experience and use with MS Office and Salesforce.
- Passion for sales and customer success.
Working at Kao you'll find the rewards are more than just financial!
Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including salary, generous commission structure, car allowance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, discounted products through our staff shop and wellbeing initiatives. We focus on not just our customers, team members and great products, but our society as well. Kao provides volunteer leave to all employees.
We want to partner with you and your career success so flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. With Kao's focus on Inclusion and Diversity, we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
** Recruitment agency support not required for this position.**