About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Rostering Coordinator to join our dedicated team based in Manunda. You will be required to demonstrate organisational and administration skills in the coordination and rostering of support workers to fulfill program requirements and in accordance with relevant Award conditions.
The position also assists with the recruitment, induction and training of Support Workers to ensure organisational policy and program objectives are met.
This maximum term, full time position is based at our office in Manunda. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm for a contract period of 6 months.
- Undertake rostering of Support Workers, ensuring compliance with relevant awards, budgets, Workplace Health and Safety and efficient and effective use of resources;
- Maintenance of positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide services in accordance with funding agency standards and agreements.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in staff rostering, administration and data entry experience;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- High level interpersonal skills, customer service and relationship building skills, including in influencing and negotiation and conflict resolution;
- Sound experience working with the requirements of the relevant employee Awards.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Monthly RDO
- Attractive remuneration package with salary packaging
- Discounts on health insurance, motor vehicle servicing, and travel club membership
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact email@example.com with the subject heading 'Roster Coordinator - Cairns'.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 28 July 2019.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here: