At Allity, we have one shared vision: to make every day the best it can be. As a Registered Nurse, you'll be an advocate for our residents, using your passion for aged care to make a difference to their lives. As a leader, you'll empower your staff to do the same, sharing your vision Allity-wide.
Our Smithfield Aged Care Home is seeking a casual Registered Nurse who is proactive in the management of resident care to join our friendly team for various shifts including Am, PM and Nigh Duty.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA (minimum 12 months experience)
- Experience in aged care
- Ability to work a range of shifts
- ACFI experience desirable
- A passion for aged care - flexible and empathetic
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent clinical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Full rights to work in Australia
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
Are you ready to make every day the best it can be? APPLY NOW!
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.