Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our dynamic Projects team, within our Whole of Australian Government Contract. We provide building services for a portfolio of Government buildings in our care, that include refurbishments and maintenance. This is a permanent, full time role based in our Corporate office on St Kilda rd.
About the role
The Project Coordinator will work closely with Project Managers to prepare comprehensive plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. This can be a high-volume position with varied key working relationships, therefore the successful applicant will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and effectively manage workloads and client relationships.
Other responsibilities include;
- Preparation and monitoring of project plans, costs schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organising and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Process invoices and variation costs
- Liaise with key management personnel to formulate project management plan addressing Scope, HSE and Quality outcomes
- Develop clear action items and deliverable dates for the project team including clients and suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ensure hand over manuals and relevant project documentation is provided to the Client groups and integrate with the ongoing facilities management services.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of resources used (labour, timesheets, materials, subcontractors) and work completed.
To be considered for the role you will need to;
- Have a minimum 3 years industry experience in a similar position
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management as you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong client-facing communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Prince2 Certification will be highly regarded.
You will have the chance to join a growing team with a great culture that provides an opportunity for creativity and innovation. This is an exciting time to join the business, with development opportunities available at large.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 105394