A well respected principal mining company offering unique opportunities for career progression and professional development within the underground hardrock mining industry is looking for a Production Engineer to hit the ground running.
The Mine Site
This underground hardrock mine runs on a 8:6 roster as is offering FIFO from Sydney with all travel on company time.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer your role as a production engineer will include but not be limited to;-
- Development of ring guidelines & procedures to ensure optimum production
- With the use of mining software prepare plans that include tunnels and shafts for UG operations
- To optimise future blasts, review stope blasts and record production statistics
- Liaise with engineering & geology teams on the design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining, as well as infrastructure such as drives, water and power supplies
- Weekly underground site visits to ensure that stope are being drilled and charged according to plan
Your Experience & Value
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years recent underground hardrock mining experience
- Experienced with underground mining software - Deswik experience preferable
What’s on Offer
- Permanent role with a major mining company
- 8:6 Roster and FIFO from Sydney on company time
- Career development & progressions
- Long term job security
- Attractive package
Applications are being reviewed and processed to interview immediately. Apply now for more information on the role. Call Sam Davis at Marble or 0281162200 or 0448563350 for a confidential discussion.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 8500 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Sam Davis | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy