- Award winning business
- Multi Protein manufacturer
- Passionate innovators
- Client facing with some travel
- Showcase your creativity & innovation
Stand out in the crowd for all the right reasons:
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a Product Developer to join an award winning business.
Cordina has a diverse product range and supplies a number of major food retailers & QSR’s.
Join one of the top 100 Australian family owned businesses where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
This role would see you manage NPD projects from concept through to launch while working with a cross-functional team.
- Hands on development work
- Understand current market trends
- Provide technical assistance & support
- Responsible for product development from concept to launch
- Present concepts to customers
- Lead production trials by ensuring appropriate data is collected to ensure smooth scale up
- Attend trade shows & short courses as necessary
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Science Degree in Food Technology; Food Science or Applied Science.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant industry experience.
- A genuine passion for food; with a sound background in the food industry
- Creative flair in brainstorming and generating new product ideas
- Concept to Launch experience
- Understanding of multifactorial hurdle technology and shelf life design
- Awareness of food regulations, particularly food labelling and Food Standards Code
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- QAS, Specification, PIF & Retail specification portal experience
- Strong planning, organising, problem solving and decision making skills