Family run business with flexible working hours, great team environment. Service vehicle offered
Your new company
We are looking for an experienced & qualified Service Technician for a position in a locally owned and operated family business.
Your new role
You're new role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Inspecting client's premises thoroughly for any signs of pests
- Commercial work and Residential Opportunities
- Carrying out measures as required to eliminate the pests
- Identifying sales leads in the region where possible.
- Building rapport with and communicating with clients regarding the pest eradication and prevention process
- Developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Flexible working hours - Great work-life balance
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be Licensed, qualified and able to do all aspects of Termite & Pest Control work.
- Experience in barrier work and termite inspections.
- Must be able to multi-task using your exceptional time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate autonomously to provide quality customer service.
- Able to work unsupervised
What you'll get in return
An attractive hourly rate with a tool of trade vehicle, also opportunities for permanent positions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Aedan.Jones@hays.com.au, or call Aedan Jones on (02) 6230 5142.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply please click
the 'Apply' button below.