Maintenance Electrician required in Western Sydney on Day Shift, $36-40p/h
Your new company
You will be working for an Australian owned company who are a leader in the flooring industry. There is a requirement for a Maintenance Electrician who possesses mechanical skills to join the team on an ongoing basis. Permanent possibilities exist for the right candidate after a period of 3-6 months.
Your new role
- Within your new role your focus will be on breakdown and preventative maintenance, as the facility operates to high standards.
- You will be willing to learn new systems, challenge yourself daily and identify opportunities for improvement on efficiency levels.
- You will also be involved with project work and any service maintenance required on associated plant and facilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must hold at minimum a NSW Electrical Licence.
- A strong mechanical knowledge is highly advantageous for this position.
- An industrial background either in printing or flooring and experience within Australian manufacturing is essential.
- A knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC's would be advantageous.
- You must be willing to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Flexibility as you will occasionally be required to work overtime hours.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be paid a generous hourly rate dependent on experience. This household name is a great company to work for and offer long term prospects with the opportunity to develop in the role and take control of the electrical department.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up to date copy of your resume to dav******@******.au + click to reveal
Dave Lynes - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - David.Lyne******@******.au + click to reveal - ******2275 + click to reveal