Australia's leading plastics manufacturer.
Your new company
Australian leading manufacturer of plastic extrusion and moulding for the building and construction industries is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their team on Day Shift in their Sutherland Shire location.
Your new role
As a Maintenance Electrician your responsibilities will be:
- Diagnose and repair printed circuit boards
- Fault finding and schematics
- Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic breakdowns
- Maintaining workshop machinery and some fabrication work
- Preventative maintenance
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Maintenance Electrician will have:
- NSW Electrical Licence
- NSW Electrical Supervisor Licence
- Experience within 24/7 manufacturing environment
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Electronics experience
- Previous experience within plastics industry
- Forklift/Working & Heights/Boom Lift tickets desirable
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to join a market leading company, you will work on Day Shift 7am - 3pm reporting to the Maintenance Manager, paying from $34-38ph. There is plenty of overtime and weekend work available as well for the right candidate. This job is temporary for the initial 3 months with view of going permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now.
Dave Lynes - Manufacturing & Operations - David.Lyne******@******.au + click to reveal - ******2275 + click to reveal