Level 1 & 2 Technician
Level 1 & 2 Technician
We provide 3rd party resources to assist with Infrastructure rollouts, provide regular environmental health checks and Implement customer SOE builds.
Ideally suited to someone with ad-hoc availability this is largely an on-site customer facing role requiring Level qualified individuals for ongoing regular site visits, long and short term projects.
This role requires a high level of customer service including excellent communication skills.
- Maintain, support and provision Desktop hardware including PCs, Laptops, Ruggedised and Mobile devices, in addition to, Printers, Peripherals, and Audio Visual appliances, ensuring such hardware Assets are recorded and maintained.
- Utilise Customer Service practices including courtesy, helpfulness and follow-through in all aspects of service requests, incident and problem management, ensuring a high level of Customer Satisfaction, preventing over or under servicing.
- Maintain and update documentation as required, including, but not limited to End User Work Instructions, Self-Help guides and Technical documentation for inclusion into the Knowledge Base.
- Utilise Service Management tools to actively monitor tickets and maintain accurate and timely information about the status of assigned jobs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related discipline including relevant industry certifications, and/or equivalent experience in Desktop Services or Field Service Operations for a large organisation, with a solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework.
- Proven experience specifically providing Desktop Support to End Users utilising a computerised Service Management Ticketing System.
- Superior Customer Service skills and solid interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- A well-developed technical knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies including, but not limited to Desktop Hardware, Software, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems,Peripherals, Audio Visual technologies, Thin Client technologies, Standard Operating Environments (SOEs), Mobile Devices and Office Automation products.
- Demonstrated problem solving, incident management and request fulfilment experience, and the ability to perform well under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated experience in preparing detailed documentation including End User Work Instructions, Self-Help guides and Technical documentation.
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft SCCM/Configuration
- Manage platform or equivalent, specifically, to manage large groups of computers, providing remote control, patch management, software distribution, Operating System deployment, and hardware/software inventory reporting capabilities.
- Collaborative and supportive Team player, who promotes Team work, is able to identify unacceptable workplace behaviour and encourages conflict resolution.
An excellent hourly rate is on offer.
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience to succeed in this role, don't delay, apply today!