About Bureau Veritas:
Bureau Veritas, a leading supplier of technical and analytical services to the Australian Coal Industry, is seeking multiple Laboratory Technicians and Preparation Samplers for permanent and casual work in Mackay. Full training will be provided.
About the role:
Depending on the focus of your role, you will be using specialised equipment for laboratory testing of coal samples or performing manual handling tasks to prepare coal samples. You will also be involved in the simulation of coal production processes in order to test the properties of coal samples.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Capable of performing manual handling tasks, following safety and quality standards
- A Qld C Class drivers licence and own transport
- Physically fit and willing to perform manual handling tasks.
- Sound numerical skills
- A methodical, well organised approach to your work
- Reliable and able to work an equal time roster (4 days on 4 days off at present) with shift work, weekends and overtime as required is essential
- A strong team and customer focus
- Live locally to Collinsville or be willing to do Drive In Drive Out from Mackay, Townsville etc.
Ongoing Drug & Alcohol testing will be a requirement of working on site.
We offer a competitive salary / hourly rate, training and an opportunity to kick start your mining industry experience within a leading global organisation. Apply online today.