TABMA Recruitment is recruiting for a well established member of the Timber and Building Materials Association (Aust) ltd in East Sydney.
This is a full time position - 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, overtime as required. Your factory based duties would be varied and include all areas of window and door manufacturing. We produce a wide range of quality products ensuring diversity and as such will contribute to your skills enhancement and future growth.
Opportunities to progress into Supervisory or Management roles within the company exist.
If you are looking for long term security, this position could be for you !
About The Role:
The successful candidate will have :-
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Joinery or related timber industry.
- Strong skill set in timber manufacturing
- Positive work ethic and the ability to adhere to deadlines and workplace discipline
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team or on your own
- An eye for detail
the following skills would also be advantageous.
- Supervising, encouraging, assisting and training staff and supported employees
- Overseeing and managing the manufacturing of routine and non-routine timber products utilising a team of supported employees
- Undertaking Fork Lift Truck driving duties.
- Establishing, maintaining and modifying systems within the work area to enable production schedules.
- Allocating specific tasks and activities to supported staff
- Setting up machinery and equipment
Please send your resume and application letter to [email protected]