Our client is a highly successful large Listed company with operations across the country. Due to the steady growth of the business, a requirement for a commercially savvy Internal Auditor has arisen.
You will be responsible for planning and providing audit responsibilities across the organisation including its many divisions.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and reporting on audits across business operational areas
- Review and validate risk models and work closely with the business divisions to implement a controlled environment
- Develop and advise on the improvement of processes, systems, and reporting
- Develop professional work relationships with customers and stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for Internal Auditor candidates with an interest in Commercial Audits that have minimum Commercial audit experience or experience within a Chartered environment. The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role as an internal/external auditor
- Strong communication skills and experience in writing Audit reports
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks across the organisation
- Experience in conducting business process assurance reviews
- Interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills with a strong positive attitude
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Competitive salary package with incentives
- Have a manager that gives you space!
- Other minor fringe benefits that make work-life pleasant
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a leading organisation.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Send your resume by clicking on the APPLY button below for immediate consideration or call Nick Iezzi to discuss further on 02 9633 3055.