Ethan Group is one of the largest privately-owned service providers within the Australian ICT industry. Known for our entrepreneurial spirit and can-do culture, we pride ourselves on our innovative thinking and best-in-class service.
We need a competent Enterprise Architect to join our energetic and busy Pre-Sales team on a permanent basis, ensuring effective and efficient customer service in our Brisbane office, through technical solutions and monitoring customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
A diverse and exciting role, with a variety of responsibilities including defining, articulating and documenting technical solutions; as well as the identification and presentation of customer business objectives in a sales environment. The successful candidate will work closely with the Pre-Sales Team Leader to:
- Seek out and analyse customer requirements to determine the best solution for a client’s business problems, including discussing directly with customer management and executive leadership where required;
- Conduct user requirement analysis and make recommendations which impact technical solutions;
- Undertake tasks requiring analysis of multiple technical alternatives, diagnosis, and problem-solving, then qualifying the product/service fit and defining support needs;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services to fulfill customer needs for selected accounts
- Responsible for designing, pricing, and presenting major Managed Services, Networking, Unified Communications, and Cloud solutions, strategies and architectures;
- Define major technical solutions involving product and/or deployment and/or support services for clients or prospective clients enabling them to determine effective IT investment strategies;
- Manage client expectations prior to the delivery of major solutions, strategies, and architectures;
- Write and shape technical responses and proposals to meet client requirements, including the potential to propose a solution and/or service trade-offs and present those solutions to the client;
- Work with suppliers to obtain quotes to fulfill solution requirements;
- Assisting the Sales Team with Pre-Sales activities including the development and delivery of formal Sales plans and proposals;
- Ensure achievement of Sales targets and customer satisfaction through the delivery of the highest quality Pre-Sales support; and
- Assisting with Post-Sales support where required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Pre-Sales or similar role in the IT industry;
- Previous experience in an MSP environment is highly regarded;
- Experience with Managed Service and Cloud Specific skills – Microsoft based hardware solutions and virtualisation solutions; and
- Experience with Networks and Unified Communication carrier types, WAN and SD-WAN and VoIP, SIP, ISDN, Mitel and Cisco voice and video conferencing technologies.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to review and understand complex processes and use accurately;
- Takes a creative approach to problem-solving and not afraid to tackle problems beyond their skill set;
- Effective multi-tasking with strong time-management skills and ability to estimate and balance workloads, as well as internal and external expectations;
- Able to work in high-pressure engagements and with high-profile clients; and
- Possess a thirst for knowledge, desire to develop skills, learn from more senior members of the team.
Do you meet the above selection criteria? Would you like to be rewarded in line with your qualifications and experience? Are you interested in an opportunity to grow in your role whilst working in a fun, engaged and flexible environment?
If yes, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply today for this exciting position with Ethan Group.
Ethan Group strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
**No Agencies thank you**