Community Solutions Group makes a difference in people's lives supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
Community Solutions Group is part of Endeavour Foundation; one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in the country. Collectively, we are a leading for-purpose provider of a diverse and synergistic range of health and human services.
About The Role:
We are now looking to hire a permanent full time Employment Consultant to join our friendly, supportive and high performing Sunshine Coast based team. The successful applicant will have expertise and experience to develop and maintain tailored pathways to assist and support job seekers, and employers, through individualised plans. The role's responsibilities include;
- Presenting job seekers with local employment opportunities to achieve sustainable jobs
- Maintain employer and job seeker contact to ensure any issues are actioned swiftly
- Assist the job seeker to progress through work, to ensure the possibility of further skills development
- Work with our job seekers to provide employment opportunities and the community services available to meet their requirements.
You will ideally possess the expertise and experience to recognise and draw on the abilities and aspirations of job seekers and are now looking for a long term career. Furthermore you will have;
- Excellent interpersonal and consultation skills to enable the fostering of strong networks within the community
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Maintain compliance with contractual requirements.
- Be able to work within a fast-paced environment, and focused to deliver high performance.
It is preferable that the successful applicant has prior experience working in a case management environment and within a compliance framework. Your marketing abilities would be an advantageous. A current and valid driver's licence is essential, as is a current Blue and Yellow Card or the willingness to gain one.
In addition to a highly competitive salary package, Community Solutions offers numerous benefits such as salary sacrifice, salary continuance, purchase of additional annual leave and corporate health insurance.
Community Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.