Based in Bendigo, we are an Award Winning Boutique Builder offering a diverse range of standard and custom design homes built with an emphasis on design excellence, style, functionality and quality workmanship.
With increased Sales and a healthy order bank we are currently looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team working in Central Victoria from a Bendigo base.
The person we seek will be both energetic and dedicated to supervise the construction of quality homes on time, within budget and to specification. As a member of this team you will join a company which has a commitment to integrity, respect and a focus on delivering the best outcomes for our customers.
As the Construction Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- The allocation of materials and recruitment of trades to ensure timely construction of new homes;
- Ensuring that homes are built on time, to budget, to contract specifications and approved drawings;
- Inspection of completed work to ensure the highest standard of quality and workmanship;
- Maintaining our excellent reputation, by representing the Company in a manner displaying respect and integrity.
- Compliance with Company Policies and Proceedures to ensure Site Safety at all times.
- Providing leadership on site to ensure trades comprehension of and compliance to all OH&S legislation
- Regularly liaise with clients and other stake holders to provide positive outcomes and exceptional service;
- Ensuring that the required documentation and paperwork is completed during the building process.
To be successful in the position you need to possess:
- A Building Trade Certificate with 3-5 years' in New Home Construction
- Vast knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and work standards related to Construction;
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Pro-active skills to identify defects or problems and develop actions to rectify and prevent reoccurence
- Outstanding communication, organisational and planning abilities with a passion for construction
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
Opportunities to work in a culture that promotes a friendly and professional environment.do not present often and you will be made to feel not only valued, but an integral part of our team.
To assist you in your role you will be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate,
If you are a goal-oriented, self-motivated professional person with a strong focus to provide an unbeatable customer experience, please forward your resume and covering letter highlighting your skills and experience to.