Construction Site Supervisor
Construction Site Supervisor
Are you looking for a team that is close-knit, ethical and focused on outcomes? Achieve Homes continues to grow, and we are seeking a Construction Supervisor to join our team. Our work environment is high performing and inclusive and we work together to meet our 'minimal delays' promise.
Achieve Homes Pty Ltd is a residential construction company, with positive values and work culture. With over 10 years’ experience in the residential construction industry, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and quality workmanship, delivering this through our outstanding team of professionals.
Do you have exceptional Project / Construction Management skills to ensure that your projects are finished on time, every time? Are you able to manage and nurture a team of contractors and suppliers with clarity to ensure a positive outcome for all?
Our successful candidate will have
- Minimum 2 year experience in a construction supervisor role or a trade background
- Relevant construction tertiary education
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting tasks and projects
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn new systems and software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Know how to read relevant construction documentation such as working drawings
- Understanding of national construction codes and other relevant legislation
- Immediate start preferred
- Maintain construction management software
- Liaise with and coordinate all trades / suppliers to deliver services on time
- Liaise with project coordinator and project manager team
- Claim rain and trade delays on projects
- Ensure purchase orders to suppliers are accurate
- Check materials delivered to ensure they are correct
- Ensure all project milestones are reached as per the scheduled timeframes
- Ensure regular and professional communications with the client
- Undertake milestone client site inspections as well as handover walk through with client
- Undertake quality control process throughout the construction process and action any defects
- Solve construction issues with trades and suppliers in an efficient timeframe
- Complete WHS inspections and ensure construction sites are in a clean and safe condition
- Undertake toolbox talks
- Rectify any WHS items identified by WHS consultant
- Ensure all contractors are working in safe environment and always looking at reducing risk
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times when dealing with all stakeholders
- Constantly assisting management team to improve processes and procedures
- Coordinate trades and clients during maintenance period
- Site visits during sales stage to complete site assessment
- Ensure site is secured at the end of each day
- Maintain Achieve Homes plant and equipment including vans and signage
- Maintain the storage area and ensure there are no hazards, items are labelled, and it is kept clean
- Obtain quotes for ad-hoc items as required
- Ensure all quality assurance items are identified and actioned
- Liaise with certifier regarding building inspections
- Collect warranty booklets
- Undertake project review meeting with Project Coordinator or Project Manager and client
- Update project schedule with ad-hoc items
- Allocate trades to project
- Ensure hardcopy files is always up to date
Why work with Achieve Homes
We know that our team is our most valuable asset. We value enthusiasm and a keenness for continual improvement. We are expanding, and we want exceptional people to come with us on our journey. We pride ourselves on being a goal setter in our industry with exceptional, high quality homes and services.
Our Employee Benefit scheme is unique and provides opportunities for all employees to give back to the community and to build homes with us. The perks are for everyone that works with us.
We provide ongoing training on our systems and professional development.
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications must be submitted to on Seek.
- Mobile Phone
- Work Vehicle
- Salary will be negotiated depending upon experience
- Generous Employee Benefit Scheme