Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors.
The company has a longstanding relationship with the Australian Defence Force and we are currently seeking an experienced Catering Supervisor to oversee the day to day dining, kitchen and bar operations. The role will also involve leading a thriving front of house team to ensure efficient service delivery and exceptional customer experiences.
This is a permanent, full time position located at the Puckapunyal defence base. If you are already a seasoned client facing professional with a passion and energy for engaging people then this might be the role for you.
This role will involve:
- Supporting and participating in the implementation and management of Broadspectrum's Food Safety Program
- Working closely with the Mess Committee and Defence Force Members to ensure hospitality and catering requirements are understood and met
- Monitoring staff uniform and presentation standards
- Developing rosters and coordinating staff members to ensure adequate support is provided for all meal and bar services
- Prepare end of the month reports and statistics as requested by the Operations Manager
- Inspect all Mess areas including outdoor BBQ areas to ensure they are up to standard and cleanliness upheld
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience supervising Food and Beverage delivery
- Sound knowledge of Food Safety Standards, relevant legislation and statutory obligations
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Insight IMS (or similar integrated management system).
- Proven ability to work in a flexible and adaptive environment with multiple stakeholders
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible to obtain a Defence Security Clearance
In return for your commitment and expertise, we can provide you with an environment centred on learning and development, flexible working hours, internal career mobility and a team that will embrace ideas to improve the way business is conducted.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your CV and copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australia Federal Police Check and a Pre-Employment Medical Assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business. For more information about us, visit www.broadspectrum.com