Qualified Boiler Maker HR licence
Your new company
Your new company based on the Gold Coast, they are a specialist general engineering company that specialise in large scale commercial projects and general engineering requirements. Known for their excellence in project delivery and overall execution, your new business offers you many opportunities for upskilling and advancement.
Your new role
Reporting to the business owner, your new role will see you working as a Boilermaker adhering to some MIG mild steel, TIG stainless and structural fabrication. The types of products you will be working on will be bespoke in each instance, allowing for diversity in work, as well as all the other incentives to join. You will be working Monday to Friday, with overtime available on Saturday when exceptionally busy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate III in Engineering
- Heavy Rigid (HR) truck licence
- Excavator licence
- Competency in a standalone role
- Ability to commence fairly immediately and locality to site
- Good attitude and a team player, as well as the ability to work well autonomously
What you'll get in return
- View to permanency after temporary period
- Immediate start, workshop based
- Convenient location - local Gold Coast company
- Diverse role, bespoke fabrication with varied styles of welding taught for the right candidates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.