Smoke Alarm Testing Services (SATS) is a professional smoke alarm testing company that is locally owned and operated in Australia & New Zealand. SATS has been operating for over 10 years where our team complete the annual service, maintenance and reporting of Smoke Alarms on behalf of Real Estate Agents and Landlords. While compliance is our core service, we are best known for our ability to go above and beyond when it comes to providing alarms with ease of use, customer service and state of the art technology.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Accounts Receivable professional to join our Accounts team in our Yatala office, based on the Gold Coast. You will be confident with the end to end Accounts Receivable functions and be able to work with a high volume of transactions autonomously.
Your main priority is debt collection and will be liaising on the phone with our clients (Real Estate Agents and Landlords) on a daily basis. You will be accountable for debt collection for SATS (AUS & NZ) and manage aging accounts while working towards reducing the figures on an ongoing basis. This role covers all aspects of remittance for accounts receivable, credit control including daily and monthly processing as well as mid and end of month reporting.
This is a fast-paced and high-volume workload with a large amount of receipt processing as well as shared management of emails. Time management, customer service, regular follow up and data accuracy are key to succeeding in this role.
As an integral part of our Accounts Team, this autonomous role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Diligent processing of Accounts Receivable for both countries (AU & NZ)
- Manage high volume debt collection
- High volume Receipting meeting statement deadlines
- Following internal processes and creating new processes
- Accountable for shared management NZ and AU email inbox in a timely manner
- Adhering to mid-month and end of month deadlines
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ad hoc duties as requested
- Minimum of 1 year debt collection experience (Mandatory) with diligence in processing AR end to end
- MYOB experience (or similar packages)
- Passionate and results driven in reducing debtors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional time management skills
- Intermediate Excel skills and computer literacy / tech savvy
- Exceptional customer service with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of aging accounts and write offs
- Experience in managing mid / end of month procedures and the ability to work towards deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot, fact find and provide a solution
- An understanding of trust accounting or Real Estate Agents is highly regarded
What is on offer
- Full time position, Monday to Friday working 9am-5pm during probation then aligning with NZ hours (7am-3pm)
- Birthday Leave – 1 free leave day specifically for your Birthday
- Fun and relaxed office environment
- Ongoing training to further your skills
If you want to be part of our team, we encourage you to submit your Resume with a tailored cover letter outlining your suitability to the role addressing how your skills and knowledge will enable you to perform the role successfully.
For further information on SATS, please refer to our website www.sats.com.au
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your application.