Executive Assistant (001828) & (001827) - 2018-04-17
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and understand the importance of flexibility. We want our workforce to reflect the diversity in our community. Ask how we can make this role flexible to suit you.
Period of Appointment
001828 - Executive Assistant, Directorate - 12 months
001827 - Executive Assistant, Programs and Services - 6 months
Hours per fortnight
Up to 73.5 hours - flexible options available.
- Provide administrative and clerical support services within the Division, ensuring high level management and efficient coordination of communication flow between the Division and the Ministerial Request Team and Portfolio Services.
- Provide support to other staff within the Directorate including document production and desk top publishing; organising and scheduling meetings; travel arrangements; human resources; financial and accounts record keeping and reconciliation; and undertaking reception and telephone screening.
- Maintain administrative procedures, information systems and databases, document management and workflow processes that support the work of the Division.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff across the Division in regard to administrative work procedure systems and processes to establish and maintain consistent, quality processes and outcomes.
- Assist with the management of the physical resources of the Division as designated, including telephones, establishing new offices, work areas, computer equipment and replacement staff.
- Undertake other duties within this level and range of responsibilities which are within the employeeâs competence and skill level, as directed.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
SoD - Executive Assistant - 001828.docx
SoD - Executive Assistant - 001828.docx.pdf
SOD - Executive Assistant - 001827.DOCX
SOD - Executive Assistant - 001827.pdf
Information for Applicants.docx
Information for Applicants.pdf
How to apply
Electronic submission of application is preferred, please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
You will be prompted to complete an online application form and to attach your cover letter, resume and selection criteria responses. Please note, attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
If you have any difficulty uploading your application, please contact us prior to the closing date on (03) 6270 5607 or (03) 6270 5599.
For more information
Manager Programs and Services
Phone: (03) 6232 7169