Job Search - NAB content expired - 2018-03-21
Analytics Implementation Consultant
Apply now Job no: 729026
Business unit: Customer Products and Services
Position location: NSW, North Sydney, 105-153 Miller St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - NSW Metro
- Lead the analytics approach, implementation and best practices for all MLC digital assets
- Drive greater adoption of digital customers
- Help identify the measurement and optimisation of digital assets
At NAB, it's all about our people reaching their full potential. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to lead the analytics implementation for all MLC digital assets sitting across AEM and Vignette CMS platforms, as well as supporting the business drive greater adoption of digital channels for our customers and advisers. This role will ensure best practice analytics and tagging implementation, as well as supporting the Sales & Insights team to help identify the measurement and optimisation of all digital assets.
- Lead the digital analytics implementation, best practices and governance
- Implement and test analytics solutions for Google analytics, Adobe, Ensighten and media tagging – across public and secure platforms
- Work with business representatives to both ensure their reporting and tracking requirements are met, as well as thinking of new ways to report and track customer behaviour to support optimisation requirements
- Troubleshoot tagging and tracking issues, communicating status, working with development teams and business stakeholders
- Identify and resolve data inconsistencies
- Support the sales and insights team to ensure data captured meets their reporting requirements
- Continuously monitor and look to ways optimise implementation
- Support content publishing front end development activities
- Optimise digital activity to maximise revenue and market share
You will have a strong analytical mindset and risk management attitude, together with strong commercial acumen. Effective stakeholder management and communication skills are essential, along with previous team leadership experience.
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you….
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…
Advertised: 21 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Share this: | More
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results