Production Manager com.au- 5 days ago
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures.
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading all aspects of the concrete plant with the main focus on safety, environmental and quality issues, budgetary requirements as well maintaining production/plant performance. This position will also maintain our positive safety behaviour culture while driving for continued performance improvements.
Skills and experience
- Proven hands on manager who is capable of leading, managing, and motivating the production team
- Ability to utilise your initiative and management skills to identify, manage, and solve issues as they arise
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- Experience developing and managing budgets including controlling expenditure and costs
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing would be highly regarded
- High levels of resilience and a determination to deliver successful outcomes
- Excellent people management and mentoring skills
- Tertiary education in an associated discipline would be well regarded, but not essential
With challenges comes opportunity, and for the right individual, this role can springboard your career in Boral. Your achievements will be rewarded with significant on-going development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package.
Click to Apply or visit
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.