Digital Test Analyst - Salesforce And Adobe content expired com.au- 3 months ago
- 6 Month Contract
- Competitive Pay
- Government Organisation
- Define and implement test strategy for use across Salesforce and other digital platform project activities.
- Create, manage and execute test plans, test scenarios and test scripts for the digital project functions centred on digital platforms including:
- Shakeout Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Platform Testing
- Performance Volume Testing
- Security Testing
- Disaster Recovery
- Liaise with key stakeholders and vendors including: business users, business analysts, operational upport to achieve the testing objectives at various stages of the projects.
- Manage the defect process to completion.
- Prepare status and test summary reports including Test Completion Report.
- Be responsible for the testing environment, ensuring all data is set up and all users have require access
- Manage logistics for all phases of testing execution.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Experience in functional knowledge of Salesforce (desirable)
2. Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft with Campus Solutions
3. Experience with the preparation and execution of manual testing (application software)
4. Previous experience working in an AGILE development environment
5. Experience in working with business to identify scenarios and leading UAT sessions
6. Experienced in all tasks typically found in a test phase (planning, identifying test scenarios, preparing
test scripts, test execution, defect management etc.)
7. Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artefacts are documented and maintained
8. Knowledge of user experience testing across a variety of platforms and browsers
9. Knowledge in testing tools such as HP QC, JIRA, HP QTP, BPT or Peoplesoft Test Framework
10. Experience in using JIRA and Confluence is desirable
11. Work with Functional Analysts, Developers, Analyst Programmers to validate scripts
12. The successful candidate is also expected to have good communication skills and be able to work
collaboratively with numerous stakeholder sas well as be able to work independently
13. Exposure to the Higher Education sector preferred.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Inan Diwan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4866, quoting reference ID290774