Bakers Assistant content expired oneshiftjobs.com- 3 months ago
Experienced Bakery Assistants required in the Darwin area
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Bakery Assistants to work with one of our FMCG national clients.
About the role:
Reporting to the site Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the safe and timely packing and distribution of bakery goods. You will have experience in the food industry, have a sound understanding of safe food hygiene practices and be enthusiastic and eager to learn. There are several opportunities available with varying hours and shift requirements. All positions will commence immediately, and for the right person may lead to a permanent position.
This role will require you to work in the hot and humid conditions.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Current drivers C licence
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours and pick up extra shifts as required
- Be available at short notice for shifts
- Good attention to detail
- PPE - Steel cap boots and hi-vis shirt
- Enthusiastic and keen attitude
- Good communication skills
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Based in Darwin
- Own transport or access to transport an advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage but not essential
- Proof of Working Rights
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW to be considered for this position. Only applicants with a current resume and valid references will be considered