Junior Administration Officer com.au- 2 weeks ago
USG Boral provides high quality plasterboard, related products, and systems for residential and commercial construction. We are seeking a responsible, organised and experienced individual to join our team. Reporting to the Manager Contracting Support Services, you will be responsible for providing administration support and customer service to the USG Boral Interior Linings (UBIL) business nationally in accordance with UBIL's processes, systems and Boral Safety Management System (SMS).
- Maintain, review and update subcontractor database, and electronic filing system for subcontractor documents,
- Coordinate activities related to SNAP Audit database and results and generate relevant reports,
- Answer the telephone in a timely manner, address customer enquiries/requests and direct inquiries to alternative personnel where appropriate,
- Receive and record 'call ups' from customers on a daily basis, via email, telephone, fax or SMS,
- Constantly monitor BIL Inbox, identify action items, update IT systems,
- Organise take-off as required and follow up with take-off provider on progress, and
- Other duties as identified by the Manager Contracting Support Services.
- Experience in construction or building industry would be well regarded,
- Ability to read basic information on building plans,
- Strong people skills and communication skills,
- Enthusiastic team player seeking to be part of a challenging, vibrant and customer-focused culture,
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing deadlines appropriately, effectively and accurately,
- Disciplined, highly numerate, process orientated with a keen eye for detail,
- Knowledge of MK8 and excel spreadsheets an advantage, and
- Personal drive and results-orientation.
*Please note, as part of the recruitment process, police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Bring your GREATER STRENGTH to create a HUGE IMPACT to USG Boral, press APPLY or visit
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.