Physiotherapist content expired com.au- 3 months ago
Provide a holistic approach to the patient, their family and others. Our experienced Allied Health team is very friendly and supportive.
• Permanent Part Time 45.6 hours per fortnight
• Allied Health Department, Mercy Health Albury
• Opportunity to work full time for 12 months, in a maternity leave relief position
• Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (APHRA)
• Understanding of subacute healthcare and outcome measures
• Understanding of community health and provision of exercise programs
• Understanding and demonstrated ability to provide patient centred care
• Current unrestricted Drivers Licence
• Current Immunisation of diseases as listed in the current NSW Health Policy Directive. This is a category A Risk Position
Mercy Health Albury is a 50-bed publicly funded subacute hospital in southern New South Wales offering a range of services including aged care assessment, day therapy programs, allied health, healthy ageing, geriatric evaluation management and palliative care.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage ()
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Please attached a cover letter addressing the points in “About You” and your cv.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Jacinta Finn, Allied Health Team Leader 02 6042 1436
Quote Ref No: MHA 01
Applications Close: Sunday, 4 February 2018