Picker Job At Pet Circle In Sydney CBD NSW jora.com- 1 month ago
Please see application process before submitting your details.
Pet Circle, winner of Telstra's Business Awards for Best Startup of 2014 & StartupSmart's Fastest Growing Startup of 2014 award is a rapidly growing eCommerce business servicing the needs of pet owners around Australia. Due to rapid growth we are looking to fill multiple positions within our Warehouse operation. As a Warehouse General Hand you will assist with the daily warehousing tasks including but not limited to picking, packing, receiving and cleaning. You will be part of a dynamic team which is dedicated to providing the best and most efficient service possible to keep our customers happy!
In this role you will:
- Prepare and stage the warehouse to ensure a productive work day.
- Pick & pack, ensuring all customer orders for any given day have been processed.
- Replenish stock as supplier orders arrive and cycle older stock.
- Participate in regular stock cycle counts and report any discrepancies to the Supervisor.
- Undertake any warehouse duties as required such as general housekeeping, cleaning and identifying OH&S issues.
- Saturday and Sunday shifts from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm.
- Monday evenings from 3:34 pm till midnight.
We are looking for someone:
- Available Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm,
- Monday as early as 3:34 pm until midnight. Shift can start later than 334.
- Who is self-motivated, pro-active and highly efficient.
- Who can manage lifting heavily items (20kg) many, many times a day.
- Who has a keen eye for detail.
- With basic computer skills.
- With the flexibility to meet the demands of a fast growing business.
- Who enjoys being part of a tight knit warehouse culture.
- No experience is required.
If this sounds like YOU then we want to hear from you ASAP!
All interested candidates please apply through seek.com.au. Ensure you submit which days you are available, as well as hours of work.