Executive Support Officer (002551) content expired gov.au- 3 months ago
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and understand the importance of flexibility. We want our workforce to reflect the diversity in our community. Ask how we can make this role flexible to suit you.
Period of Appointment
Hours per fortnight
Up to 73.5 hours - flexible options available.
- Provide high-level level executive support and coordinate the day to day activities of the Director, Corporate & Culture, including management of the Directorâs diary; managing emails, correspondence and briefing material; control of incoming calls; travel and function arrangements; and other administrative services to optimise timely and efficient outcomes.
- Prepare correspondence, briefing notes, reports and other documents as requested by the Director.
- Provide executive support to the Corporate & Culture Division Managers, as requested.
- Monitor the distribution, tracking, filing and security of sometimes complex and specialised information and documents for the Director to ensure deadlines and information management standards are met.
- Manage small projects, undertake research and prepare ad hoc reports as required.
- Assist with the management of financial and physical resources associated with the functions of the Corporate & Culture Division. Maintain adequate stocks of office supplies and authorise minor purchases on behalf of the Director.
- Undertake other executive and administrative tasks as requested by the Director, Corporate & Culture.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
SOD - Executive Support Officer - 002551.DOCX
SOD - Executive Support Officer - 002551.pdf
Information for Applicants.docx
Information for Applicants.pdf
How to apply
Electronic submission of application is preferred, please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
You will be prompted to complete an online application form and to attach your cover letter, resume and selection criteria responses. Please note, attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
If you have any difficulty uploading your application, please contact us prior to the closing date on (03) 6270 5607 or (03) 6270 5599.
For more information
Director, Corporate and Culture
Phone: (03) 6232 7413