Senior Analyst, Investment com.au- 2 weeks ago
Job no: 726643
Business unit: Consumer and Wealth
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 700 Bourke St
Work type: Fixed-term Full time, Secondment
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
- Prepare materials supporting product development
- Develop adviser communication tools and client materials to assist advisers
- Provide thought leadership in regards to portfolio construction and adviser education
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, the opportunity starts right here.
To support the ThreeSixty Research team in regards to the development of a range of multi manager portfolios, with the goals of improving outcomes for our customers and supporting advisers.
- Consider the application of investment advice and portfolio construction trends to assist with the development of appropriate investment portfolios including SMAs and MDAs.
- Lead documentation creation of SMA/MDA processes, FSC documents, IMA, conflict controls and other related documents.
- Develop and implement effective Licensee and adviser communication tools and client materials that assist advisers in recommending investment products/service to their customers.
- Provide thought leadership and demonstrate a commitment to best practice in managed funds research, portfolio construction and adviser education.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have a minimum 10 years financial services experience, and specifically product development and or investment research experience preferable.
High attention to detail and advanced problem solving and analytical skills will ensure your success whilst previous experience with SMAs / MDAs will also make your application highly competitive. Additionally you will have excellent communication skills and experience working with a number of key stakeholders. Finance /Business/Marketing degree or similar tertiary level qualification an advantage.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…