Senior Analyst, Programmer – Enterprise Data com.au- 2 weeks ago
Job no: 725981
Business unit: Technology and Operations
Position location: VIC, Docklands, 800 Bourke St
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
- Help to shape the future of Enterprise Data
- Be part of an supportive, innovative and evolving team
- Showcase your HDFS skills
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that creates change for our customers and for the community.
If you're always thinking about what's possible, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst - Programmer to lead by example by providing superior development and design of our data platform, cross squad collaboration and engineering tool chain progression.
A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of Teradata, analytic tools over HDFS. Knowledge and experience of HDFS with cloud technologies like Redshift will be highly regarded but not essential.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Developing, automating and testing new code and changes.
- Aiding in the evolution of Enterprise Data into future technologies.
- Proactively managing change safely to protect the platform and other users/consumers.
- Working closely with scrum leads, design leads, and business stakeholders in an Agile squad environment.
- Proactively managing risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform development controls; escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role.
- Documenting and sharing knowledge.
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- Developed a SQL data solution.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Led and developed code for data preparation, extraction and transformation.
- Solid Teradata development experience.
- HDFS and/or Redshift development experience.
- Atlassian Toolstack - GitHub/Jira/Confluence.
- Jenkins/Hudson/Terraform experience (or similar CI/CD tools).
- Java Build tools - Gradle, Maven, ANT
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia and be a Nab payrolled employee.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…