Tester/Quality Analysis com.au- 1 week ago
In the Tester/Quality Analysis position you will have the opportunity to work with a high degree of autonomy. You will be a good fit for this role with your previous involvement of consulting and introducing automated testing frameworks, whilst working within a small team. The role will offer you the ability to further your experience of introducing frameworks and scripting capabilities from scratch as well as developing your management experience.
As the Tester/Quality Analysis you will be responsible for:
- Recommending an appropriate automated testing framework to be implemented across the organisation and be responsible for the introduction
- Introducing the framework, you will design, build, implement and maintain the function
- Completing and sustaining automated and manual test cases
- Working cohesively with a team of onshore developers, as well as managing an offshore resource
As the Tester/Quality Analysis you will have:
- 3 years minimum experience working within a similar role, ideally within the engineering industry (CAD experience highly regarded)
- Scripting capabilities is essential, .Net preferred
- Experience recommending and introducing automated testing framework
- Experience in designing test plans
To apply please click apply or call Tal Gardiner on 02 84231033 for a confidential discussion.