Publication Services Officer content expired aviationjobsearch.com- 3 months ago
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Flight Crew
Category: Office Jobs
About the role:
The Publication Services team prints and distributes controlled information for use by our operational and corporate team members across Virgin Australia. This role is responsible for ensuring documentation is published, printed and distributed for all copyholders according to the regulatory approved ‘Controlled Document System’.
Please note that some weekend and after hours work, as well as travel across the network, is required in order to ensure Virgin Australia meets its print and distribution obligations, however you will receive time in lieu each month accordingly.
Other responsibilities include:
* Follow documented work instructions and production checklists for printing and distribution.
* Print and distribute controlled documents including revisions, temporary revisions, complete manuals, forms and ancillary publications.
* Use advanced print skills and expertise to take full advantage of printing equipment and resources.
* Assist with the aircraft library maintenance system (including simulator manuals).
* Carry out aircraft runs across the network (e.g. SYD, ADL, MEL, PER) – outside normal business hours during the monthly cycles including weekend work to meet SLA. This is also applicable to ADHOC requests for the company.
* Complete group pack distributions for flight crew, cabin crew, aircraft inductions and new ports.
* Identify and suggest improvements for safety, quality and process issues.
* Maintain appropriate levels of consumables to support production.
* Maintain the Master Reference Library.
* Maintain document control tools such as copyholder distribution lists (MDL), Print Schedule and Master Returns Checklists (MRC).
You will have:
* Experience in customer service, working within a flexible team environment.