Administration Officer / Clinical Coder content expired com.au- 3 months ago
Job no: 636131
Work type: Full time
Location: Adelaide CBD
Categories: Administration and Clerical
- SA Health - Central Adelaide Local Health Network - BreastScreen SA
- Full time, ongoing - $65,673 - $70,301 - ASO3
The Clinical Coder is responsible for:
- Clinical Coding and auditing data in line with BreastScreen National Accreditation Standards and assist medical staff to ensure accuracy of documentation and coding.
- Efficient management and maintenance of the Triple Audit Quality Assurance System including contributing to the collection and assessment of, and reporting on, associated clinical data
- Fostering and supporting a high quality and nationally recognised data collection service to support BSSA reporting requirements
- Participating in the review and continuous improvement of coding quality and process.
NOTE: Previous applicants need not reapply.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
636131 Administration Officer - Clinical Coder amended.pdf
Advertised: 12 Jan 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Jan 2018 11:55 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time