Part Time Executive Assistant com.au- 1 week ago
Think One Team is a dynamic management consulting company based in Adelaide. Our five-person team is essentially a 'start up' company, yet we provide leadership and team development to some of Australia's biggest Universities, Banks and other Corporate entities. We have developed a specialised suite of products and materials that we deliver in workshops and coaching sessions to our clients, the majority of whom are (currently) based in Melbourne.
This is an exciting opportunity for a part time Executive Assistant to join our Adelaide Office. Reporting to the Executive Director, this critical role is responsible for providing confidential administrative support, travel and logistics management, client file organisation with occasional minor project support to the Executive Director. We will value your enthusiasm, maturity, diplomacy and professionalism when completing tasks and communicating with all stakeholders and clients.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Efficient diary management arranging appointments and invitations and providing a high level of customer service.
- Delivering administrative support through the timely, efficient and effective performance of all duties.
- High level organisational skills with an ability to multi task and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited direction, demonstrated initiative and resilience.
- Facilitating effective communication and teamwork with key external clients and working closely with both the General Manager and Program Coordinator.
- Assisting with client project coordination and management when required.
- Preparing and distributing minutes and agendas of client workshops and other business activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant, senior executive assistant or relevant secretarial position working within a large multifaceted organisation preferably a Consulting or Professional Services environment.
- High level computer skills in MS Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
Core working days, Wednesday to Friday (4 hours per day between 9.30am to 2.30pm) with some flexibility.
Applications should be forwarded to Mark Winter by using the link including a current CV, a covering letter and responses to the Skills and Experience. Please direct any queries regarding the role to Mark Winter, [email protected].
We will not be accepting calls from Recruitment Agencies for this position, thank you in advance for your understanding.