Raw Material Planner content expired chandlermacleod.com- 3 months ago
- Great company culture
- Growing & Successful business
- Work for a company that value their staff
Our client is a leading global leader in the supply and distribution of specialist chemical products, the company are growing quickly and are now seeking a full time Raw Materials Planner to join their busy team in Melbourne's south east. Reporting to the Planning and Production Manager, your main focus in this role will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local and overseas suppliers.
- Ensuring that all materials purchased are in line the Company standard.
- Ensuring that all materials are in line with production and planning requirements.
- Maintenance of supplier master file.
- All activities relating to Purchase Orders, Purchasing Analysis and other stock management functions.
The successful candidate will:
- A minimum of three years of experience in a similar purchasing related role.
- Experience in processes for purchasing from overseas.
- Have strong planning, organisation and problem solving skills
- Be resilient, Self-motivated and be willing to listen and learn
As this is a newly created role and there may be some scope for extension. You must have full working rights to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Reference Number: 305171A_151564043700022