Process Engineer (34186012) - Reed.co.uk content expired co.uk- 3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer working for our client, a global Oil and Gas Operator. Working within the Facilities Engineering Business Unit, the role will be responsible in providing support to the production and maintenance associated with the downstream aspect of the project facility.
This position will be in a team of 6, based in Perth covering Inlet Facilities and Condensate Stabilisation; Liquefaction; Storage and Loading; Utilities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing and coordinating detailed process technical support to the field process engineers
- Oversee process modelling, heat and material balances, process design, HAZID & HAZOP review, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting support
- Coordinate and propose process optimization and debottlenecking projects for the plant
- Assist the process team in resolving process related issues for the project
- Perform design optimization reviews
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of Process Engineering experience within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Holds a relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in preparing design of projects in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Must be based in Perth with current Australian Working Rights
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.