Business Analyst content expired virginaustralia.com- 3 months ago
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award -winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and it is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
What are we doing?
At the core of our journey is our Transformation Program – linking our business mission and to our technology strategy. Currently we’re going through a ground breaking transformation with a renewed focus on our digital presence and member experience; aiming to be Australia’s most loved loyalty program.
About the role:
Our Business Analysts are in the thick of the action, being goal focused they gather requirements, identify potential problems and opportunities and provide options to the business. You will look at our current ways of working, and also use your expertise to help model business process changes and quality outcomes to fit our future strategic roadmap.
You will engage key stakeholders to deliver quality artefacts in agreed timeframes. Using your excellent communication and influencing skills will also see you assessing and communicating the impact of any changes and as a trusted advisor you will be able to challenge their thinking at times while offering best practice solutions that the business wants to use.
What you’ll need:
To be successful in this role you will need to tick all of the boxes below in your application. These include:
- Experience in analysing and documenting user requirements and processes as well as providing consulting services to testing and development teams through project delivery
- Experience with BPMN and other business process modelling standards;
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management;
- Proven hands-on experience as a Business Analyst preferably within a customer focused environment, loyalty or airline;
- A passion and demonstrated success in supporting change and process improvement in a complex environment.
What you’ll get from us:
- Fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options
- Study assistance – we offer support for study linked to development
- Team member development – we have our own in-house learning and development centre
Velocity Frequent Flyer is going through an exciting growth phase which provides a great opportunity to work on exciting projects, join a fantastic team and be part of an award winning loyalty program.
Role Description - Businesss Analyst Oct 2017.pdf