Trade Sales Representative – Caroline Springs content expired com.au- 3 months ago
USG Boral Products are currently seeking an experienced Trade Sales Representative to join the team based at Caroline Springs, VIC . Reporting to the Assistant Trade Sales Manager, the main focus of the position will be to provide exceptional customer service and handling of sales inquiries throughout the daily operations of the Trade Sales Store.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a sound product knowledge is maintained
- Ensure all sales orders are correctly processed
- Ensure company credit procedures are followed
- Maintenance and filing confidential material
- Adhere to pricing parameters
- Accurate cash handling and Banking procedures
- Preparation of quotations for cash sale customers
- Ensure Sales Office is maintained in a clean and safe condition
- Co-ordinate, organize and maintain all Sales Office displays, promotional advertising and signage
- Ensure Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to
- Ensure HSE procedures are complied with
- And other reasonable duties as requested by the Trade Sales Manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of products and services offered in the plaster internal linings industry
- Provide customers with exceptional customer service
- Receive and process customer orders accurately in store and by telephone
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Customer focused approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Results orientated individual
- Competency in reading, writing, arithmetic, and comprehension
- Computer literacy
- Possess sales and negotiation skills relevant to the building industry
- Hold a current drivers licence and a forklift licence
- Have ability to plan and organise daily and weekly workload
- Committed to working in a zero harm workplace
- Able to work harmoniously in a team environment
- Desire and ability to learn new skills
- Ability to speak Madarine or Cantonese language would be advantageous
In return we will offer great support, ongoing training and development, potential for advancement, a competitive salary and a varied and challenging role.
*Please note, as part of the recruitment process, police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you want to Build a Great Career with USG Boral, please APPLY NOW or visit and apply online.
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.