Principal Project Officer, Community Care Reform (520107) gov.au- 1 week ago
$105,500.00 to $111,091.00 per annum.
General Stream Band 7
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Fixed term full-time day work commencing ASAP to 30 August 2019. (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation)
- Please note: Other fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
Planning, Purchasing & Performance â Hobart
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Principal Project Officer, Community Care Reform to join the Community Planning and Strategy team.
The Community Planning and Strategy Unit of Planning, Purchasing and Performance (PPP) is responsible for the provision of strategic policy advice in relation to primary, community and rural health services, their interface with acute health services and analysis of national and international developments in these areas. Community Care Reform is a section of this Unit.
As a member of the Community Care Reform Team the responsibilities of the Principal Project Officer will:
- Include planning, design and implementation of an integrated community care framework and service system for basic community services with focus on aged care integration with the Tasmanian broader health, aged and disability systems.
- Involve close liaison and policy development with Tasmanian leaders of the interface with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), and with the Australian Government in the implementation of its Aged Care Reforms.
- Require the undertaking of and participation in research, problem solving, analysis of issues and program evaluation relevant to community care reform.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a preâemployment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : 520107, 520108, 521043 Principal Project Officer (October 2015) HAHSA.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : 520107, 520108, 521043 Principal Project Officer (October 2015) HAHSA.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Erica Heeley
Phone: (03) 6166 1065
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au