Care Advisor content expired com.au- 3 months ago
Mercy Home and Community Care is now recruiting experienced Care Advisors to work in partnership with our consumers and Service Delivery Teams to design care plans that enable clients to live safely and independently at home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Responsible for end to end Case Management including identification of consumer goals, care planning and review, service design, budget management and compliance with Funding Programs.
• 2 Year Fixed Term Position - 45 Hours per fortnight
• Based in Albury
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
We deliver home care services in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory. Our ‘Care First’ Model of Care, based on the principles of Collaboration, Approach, Respect and Equality enables us to respond to the current and emerging needs of communities, families and individuals enabling our clients to live safely and independently at home.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Assessor in the Home Care or Community Care sector
• Be responsive to client’s needs and design services while promoting choice, control and quality of life.
• Demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and in collaboration with Service Delivery teams
• Possess a current Driver’s licence
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Annette Berridge, Regional Service Leader
By Phone on (02) 6024 9508
Reference Number: MHCA001
Applications Close On: Sunday 21 January 2018