Registered Nurse content expired com.au- 3 months ago
Are you a Nurse passionate about caring for clients in your community?
Would you like to work in a growing values-driven organisation?
Mercy Home and Community Care is now recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to support clients to remain living in their own home. This is your opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people in your community
ABOUT THE ROLE
• We have casual positions available, that offer you the flexibility to work when it suits you
• Providing services in Canberra
Our Home and Community Care Nurses play a critical role ensuring the health of our clients is maintained or enhanced by delivering nursing services in the areas of:
• Medication Administration
• Holistic Assessments
• Diabetes monitoring
• Continence Care
• Wound Management
• Palliative Care
• Post-acute care
WHAT WE OFFER
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
We deliver home care services in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory. Our ‘Care First’ Model of Care, based on the principles of Collaboration, Approach, Respect and Equality enables us to respond to the current and emerging needs of communities, families and individuals enabling our clients to live safely and independently at home.
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with APHRA
• Excellent clinical skills and a minimum 2.5 years of experience in the Community/Home Nursing sector
• Critical thinking and person-centred care skills
• The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• A current Driver’s Licence and a registered vehicle
The ability to work afternoons and evenings will be an advantage.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
If you are looking for a new challenge, a varied working day and are committed to delivering quality care, we would love to hear from you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Joanne Dodds, Regional Service Leader
By Phone on (02) 6228 9600
Reference Number: MHCC463
Applications Close: Sunday 21 January 2018