Chief Executive com.au- 2 weeks ago
Employer: Health Consumers Alliance of SA Inc
Work Type/s: Contract, Full Time, Part Time
Classification/s: Executive & Senior Management, Health Care & Allied Health, Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 08 January, 2018.
Applications close: 12 February, 2018.
HCA is seeking a leader who is mission-focused and can drive change that benefits and responds to health consumer needs within South Australia and in the national context.
- Your ability to work with staff and the Board to set a vision and strategic direction will position the organisation for sector leadership as well as for a sustainable future.
- You will understand and manage finance and teamwork within the community sector.
- You will demonstrate political savvy and an understanding of government and the health and community sectors.
- You will have experience in forging partnerships with a range of stakeholders.
- You will have experience in influencing change through advocacy and negotiation skills.
- You will grow and maintain HCA’s public profile through sound communications and media strategies.
- You will work closely with the Board, its committees and Chair, to support quality governance of the organisation.
HCA offers a flexible workplace and part-time hours may be negotiated.
The Position Description can be found below.