Sales Representative content expired com.au- 3 months ago
Shoof is a well-established and highly successful family owned Company specializing in the sales and distribution of Animal Health and Welfare products. We supply the rural sector including rural merchants and some Vets.
The successful candidate will be a valued member of a great team of reps across Australia, reporting to the Australian Sales Manager. Travel within South Australia and Western Australia is a requirement of this role. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary commensurate with experience, including fully maintained company vehicle.
Skills and experience
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 – 5 years' experience in a sales or customer facing role within the agricultural or rural sectors.
- Independence and the ability to work alone
- Technological savvy, with the ability to competently utilise available technology and sales related software to maximise role efficiency (in and out of the office).
- Competency with written and oral internal and external communication
- Self- motivation and initiative
- A planned and organised approach to responsibilities
- Practical farming or industry related experience will be highly desirable
- An ability to accurately complete paperwork and follow up on details
- High level written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver oral presentations and reports as required.
- Competent in data analysis and reporting.
Personal attributes and soft skills
- Energetic, hardworking, persistent and a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, stakeholders and company personnel.
- Excellent organisation and planning ability.
- Ability to work alone and sometimes isolated, whilst maintaining positive relationships.
The fine print:
- There is expectation for out of hours work including customer engagement, sales conferences etc.
- Computer competency is a given for this role (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook etc.), as is a driver's licence.
- Only those with the right to work in Australia are eligible to apply.
To apply please email a covering letter and your cv to Tim McClelland, Sales Manager To be sent by 19th February 2018 to [email protected] or by post to:
Shoof International Pty Ltd
1 International Square,
Tullamarine, Victoria 3043
Your full application must contain an application letter outlining specifically how you meet the Essential criteria listed, as well as your CV.
Shoof International is an Equal Opportunity employer