Start-Up Technicians (34144087) - Reed.co.uk content expired co.uk- 3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for 3 technically competent Start-Up Technicians. This frontline position will be responsible for the safe execution of start-up procedures during the integrated Start-Up of the Facility. This is a skilled specialised role that significantly influences the day to day operation of the plant production during initial start-up.
On offer is an initial 12 month contract and an opportunity to be a part of an esteemed LNG Operation Team working on a 14x14 rotational roster. The point of hire for these positions will be from Perth.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the implementation and transition to Phase 5 operations.
- Develop, review and validate technical controls - manuals, procedures and work instructions.
- Support commissioning and start-up with Permit to Work execution, start-up procedure, participating in system walk downs and PSSR activities as directed.
- Participate in the development of the Operations systems & processes.
- Provides direction/vision for decisions and behaviours, and must be a guiding principle for the e team, demonstrating appropriate, legal and ethical behaviours.
- Ensure Plant operations compliant with company HES procedures and regulations.
- Prepare work orders for the maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment. .
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong technical calibre with experience in LNG, Chemical, Gas Plant, or Refinery Operators.
- Working knowledge of PTW, Start-Up procedures.
- Essential Oil and Gas Industry experience.
- Valid Australian working rights.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.